Change of registered agent

On the territory of foreign states there are special licensed companies which are authorized to the following: incorporate legal entities, pay up all necessary state duties, submit documents to the register of companies and obtain them, etc. Such company is a registered agent of an incorporated legal entity.

As a rule, registered agent and company’s owner communicate through a qualified manager-administrator.

If you are an owner of a foreign company and you are not satisfied with quality, maintenance cost or qualification of administrators, there is a possibility to transfer the company under our administration and/or to change the registered agent.